The “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, as 3rd Rate Partner in the European Project “Launching of Sector Skills Alliance for Training & Apprenticeship of Health Care and Food Supplements Salespersons” H-CARE, is organizing the second meeting session of the National Advisory Board (NAB) on Thursday, the 25th of March 2015, starting at 10:00, in the Faculty’s Council Hall.
On the occasion of the event, the team’s accomplishments from the 1st of January to the 31st of December 2014 are to be presented, as well as the task report for the year 2015.
The following Work Packages’ (WP) issues will also be discussed:
WP1. Project Management:
– The action plan including tasks, activities and deadlines for 2015;
– The work plan including responsibility assignment for each WP, with deadlines for 2015;
– Administrative and financial issues.
WP3. CURRICULUM draft for “Health care and food supplement salesperson”
– he presentation of the 9 Curriculum modules: chapters, articles, objectives, strategies, targets, evaluations
WP 8. Project Achievements Dissemination
– The presentation of the project achievements for 2014;
– The presentation of the strategy and dissemination plan for 2015;
– The presentation of the project’s site: http://healthcaresales.eu
The project was launched in Romania at the “Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University of Iasi, the Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Protection in the 14th of March 2014 and it will be concluded on the 20th of June 2016.
The P3 partner Project Director is Ph.D. Margareta Gabriela CIOBANU.
Here you can download the agenda of the event – http://www.tuiasi.ro/en/uploads/files/Invitation_meeting_eng_2015_HCARE.pdf