The alliance comprises of six participating organizations represent EU Health sector, Educational Authorities, VET provider, Public Administration Authority and Guidance and Counseling body who have created the innovative H-CARE VET programme, aiming at fulfillment of the gap of well qualified workforce, who provides services to direct users in Health sector.
- Istanbul Regional Educational Directorate, Turkey – Project Coordinator
- European Medical Association, Belgium
- Technical University “Gheorghe Asachi”, Romania
- BFI National Institute for Vocational Training, Austria
- National Agency for Vocational Education and Training, Bulgaria
- Consultancy company “ZGURA-M”, Bulgaria